Bài mới

Concrete Balusters and Railing

Concrete Balusters and Railing

Source: revitoped.blogspot.com
Several years ago, as part of a task I was given by a team at WATG, I created six concrete baluster families and mocked one of them up in a stair that I posted in a THREAD at AUGI. I thought I'd dig them up and post them so that others might either use them or reverse engineer how I built them.


The balusters are comprised of a Generic Model Solid Revolve derived from the profiles available from CDI. These are then nested inside a Baluster Panel Family that has a solid for the "wedge" block portion above and below. A void slices off the top of each solid to conform to a sloped stair's railing.

Download the Sample Project (3.6 mb).


Download the Balusters (1.6 mb).
Download the Generic Model Solid Revolves (1 mb).
Download the Railing Profile (122 kb).

P.S. As often happens with design exercises...these were never used on the project. A few more gratuitous images.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét